Friday 15 April 2016

A Card!

Really! Been nearly two weeks since I made one.

Really chilly here today, sunshine and snow showers, typical Scottish weather so climbed the stairs and hid in my craft room all day (got rid of the man for the day lol). Did a bit of card sorting out, must remember to jot down what I'm low on instead of buying an assortment everytime I go craft shopping! I then decided to finish this card I started a couple of weeks ago. Hasn't got a home to go too so no sentiment yet.



Cream linen/Kraft card
Kraft paper for the flower
Elizabeth Craft Designs Peony
Tim Holtz (so gorgeou) die, cut one corner then flipped over to other side and repeated
Ribbon/String from stash
Roses embossing folder for the Kraft frame





thank you for making time to drop in by


x

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow!! This is amazing!! xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Carol, love the pretty design
Lorraine x

Jay said...

Absolutely stunning display!!! Love love love the colour scheme with you fab die cut shape, down to your lovely border and your stunning center!!! A feast for the eyes!!!
Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

brenda said...

Weathers much the same here Carol, did someone mention it was Spring ?

A lovely coffee and cream creation.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Carol said...

This is very pretty Carol, gorgeous colour combo. Carol x

pam said...

Gorgeous card design Carol, love these colour tones and beautiful background die , pretty flower.
Pam x

Brawny x said...

Stunning card. I've had a good sort of dies, card and stamps. I know everything I've got now! X

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails